Basketball Material Introduce
1. The advantage of ordinary rubber balls is that they are durable and waterproof. After the rain, the outside field is not ambiguous at all (of course, I definitely don’t mean to shoot the ball in the water), even the particles on the skin are polished, and the inner tank can still be played for a period of time.
2. Synthetic leather. Synthetic leather is also called veneer, the main categories are PU, PVC, microfiber and so on.
3. PVC. The advantage of the ball of this material is that it is cheap, and many cottages imitate the big brands.
4. PU is basically the most used material. 80% of the balls that people play every day are made of artificial leather. The advantages are that they are waterproof, wear-resistant, easy to use indoors and outdoors, and have high viscosity and feel good. The materials inside are subdivided: general PU and moisture-absorbing PU.
5. The last is leather. The first basketball in the universe made of leather was invented by SP. Leather balls are expensive, especially leather basketballs. The leather is more impatient than the microfiber and can only be used indoors. Tried a sample ball myself.